Fireworks will be shot from BARGES ALONG THE RIVER IN FRONT OF ROATARY PARK on Friday and Saturday night. Road restrictions (subject to change) include:
- Rotary Park will be closed from Thursday, August 30th at 6 PM – to Sunday, September 2nd.
- There will be no access to Saskatchewan Crescent from Victoria Avenue to under the Circle Drive Bridge – from Thursday, August 30th at 6 PM until Monday, September 3rd. The Meewasin Trail will be closed as well.
- Spadina Crescent from Saunders Drive (River Landing area) to Third Avenue will be closed from 9:00 am on Friday, August 31st until Sunday, September 2nd.
- Third Avenue will be closed south of 19th Street from Friday, August 31st to Sunday, September 2nd starting @ 9:00AM with the Spadina Crescent closure between the roundabouts. Saskatchewan Crescent from McPherson Avenue to East Lake Street will be closed from 4:00pm on Thursday, August 30th until midnight on Saturday, September 1st.
- The boat launch beneath Broadway Bridge will be closed Friday, August 31st and Saturday, September 1st between 3:00 pm and 11:00 pm
- HOT ZONE: (this refers to the 'fireworks parameter' and covers any area that could be affected by debris from the fireworks) Between 7 and 10 pm each night, sections of Rotary Park, Cosmopolitan Park, and Kiwanis Memorial Park will be closed. See the volunteers on site to determine the best places to watch the fireworks.