Fireworks will be shot from THE Broadway Bridge
on Friday, August 30th and Saturday, August 31st, 2019. Road restrictions (subject to change) include:
- Spadina Crescent from 2nd Avenue roundabout (River Landing area) to 3rd Avenue will be closed from 9:00 am on Friday, August 30 until Sunday, September 1.
- Saskatchewan Crescent from the Traffic Bridge to the Broadway Bridge will be closed on Friday, August 30, and Saturday, August 31 from 7:00 pm to midnight.
- The boat launch beneath Broadway Bridge will be closed from 3:00 pm on Friday, August 30 until 11:00 pm on Saturday, August 31.
- 3rd avenue between 19th street and 11th street (including the Traffic Bridge) will be closed from 9:00 am on Friday, August 30 until Sunday, September 1.
- Spadina Crescent between 3rd Avenue and beneath the Broadway Bridge will be closed from Thursday, August 29 at noon until Monday, September 2.
- Broadway Bridge will be closed from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm on Friday, August 30 and Saturday, August 31.
- There will be other road restrictions in the River Landing Area, please watch for signage and police presence during the festival.
- HOT ZONE: (this refers to the 'fireworks parameter' and covers any area that could be affected by debris from the fireworks) Between 7 and 10 pm each night, sections of Rotary Park, Cosmopolitan Park, and Kiwanis Memorial Park will be closed. See the volunteers on site to determine the best places to watch the fireworks.